top of page
  • Andrew Howard


Ceiling mould, as shown in the picture below (taken during a recent inspection), is unhealthy, ugly and can be difficult to clean. It can also permanently damage your ceilings leading to costly repair bills. Mould must be dealt with as soon as you notice it. Don't let mould devalue your family home/investment property or put your family/tenants at risk of health issues. Make sure your bathrooms are adequately ventilated by adding extractors fans to release the moisture and circulate the air, increase natural light as mould grows best in dark places and also check for roof leaks.

108 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page