Gladstone Building and Pest / Pool Inspections
Pest Inspection Cost Gladstone
Our pest inspections are the most comprehensive and competitively priced inspections you will find in Gladstone.
That's because as part of the cost of the pest inspection you will get a qualified inspector doing an onsite inspection and then provide you with a comprehensive report.
To get a competitive quote for the below outlined service give us a call on 0427 724 433 and we'll be more than happy to answer any more cost related questions that we may not have covered in the details below.
Here's what's included and what you get as part of the pest inspection cost:
1) Onsite inspection.
During the onsite inspection the inspector will walk through the property and compile a condition report.
This report covers all the interior ceilings, walls, doors, windows, floors and floor coverings while also checking for the presence of moisture and pests (i.e. termites, ants, etc).
We will then also check on the condition of the cabinetry and/or plumbing to the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and laundry (showers are run for 20-30 minutes during the inspection as a test for waterproofing/leaking issues).
If present the internal stairs are assessed for condition and compliance with QBCC guidelines.
The inspector will then proceed to inspect the roof cavity and roof covering, checking for the presence of insulation, water leaks, rusted roofing iron, broken roof tiles, etc. The external features of the property are also inspected for condition.
Any outside areas i.e. decks, balconies, sheds, carports, outbuildings, etc are assessed for condition and compliance to building code at time of construction.
The area within the boundary of the property is also inspected for the presence of termites.
2) Detailed Comprehensive Report
The comprehensive report covers all the details and information found during the inspection.
- Property Description
- Overall condition of the property
- Areas Inspected
- Areas not inspected
- Other Inspections & reports recommended
- Weather conditions (recently & on inspection day)
- Description and condition of interior of property
- Condition of Kitchen/s
- Condition of floor and wall tiles
- Condition of Bathroom/s & Ensuite's
- Condition of Laundry
- Condition of Toilet/s
- Condition and compliance of internal stairs
- Condition of internal roof void
- Description and condition of external roof
- Description and condition of external wall construction
- Confirmation of installation of safety switch
- Condition of Decks, Pergolas, Balconies, Verandas, Awnings
- Description and condition of Subfloor
- Description and condition of Garage
- Description and condition of Outbuildings
- Description and condition of site
- Timber pest activity or damage.
Our prices are some of the most competitive prices you'll find in Gladstone. To get a precise quote please give us a call on 0427 724 433. We'd be more than happy to explain everything that's included in the cost of the pest inspection.